Dhayn1

Sunday 19 March 2017

Understand the life through your dreams


Secret of Dreams
Secret of Dreams


Our dreams are indications for us  to correct the wrong practices of our life. Our life is based upon some principles and when we get diverted from the basic principles; our dreams starts guiding us. So, in my opinion our dreams are our guiding tools. What I am saying is my experience and I mean it.
I am practicing yoga and yogic practices for last ten years. I often experience a dream: I am on a railway station and finding my train to catch it up. When spiritual practices are going in right directions I caught the train on time and when my spiritual practices are not going in right direction I miss the train always. So, when I miss the train in my dreams I received message that spiritually I am not going in right directions. One more important secret to reveal to you is that when I start giving more time to my spiritual practice my this dream get convert to flight boarding instead of a train.
In this way my dreams are my guiding principles for me. Whenever I were suffering from bad situations of life I prayed the guiding principles to resolve the issue through dreams. Important point is that I need to remember the dreams and I must know the art of decoding them.
In last month I was in a fix. The problem from which I were suffering was not a big one actually but my own mind was considering it like a mountain. I was afraid. I prayed for a guidance through dreams. The dream I had received that night was: "I was going to meet a friend who was sick and he was resting in a room on second floor. But there were no stairs to step up to second floor. The only way to reach him was to climb through the wall. When I were to start to climb up; a unknown person came to told me that your friend is resting in a room at ground floor and he is not sick but is  quite well. Dream was over." 

Decoding your dreams
After waking up in the morning I tried to recall the dream and I recalled it. I decode it and I found that my dream was guiding me that the problem I were facing is not a big one and the man who could solve my problem is cool one not hard one or sick one. so, I didn't need to climb up without stair and the cool man easily sort out your problem.
And in real life when I took my problem to the related person he immediately solve my issue without any hurdle.
There are a lot of experiences to share with you regarding dreams. But idea behind all experience is same.
First thing is to remember the dream and next is to decode it. Once you start remembering your dreams your mind would also start stabilized.              
 

1 comment:

  1. Beau blog! La fée Zephi propose en ligne pour Developpement personnel commencer votre journée zen et en forme pour équilibrer et harmoniser votre corps-esprit. La fée Zephi est née, un coaching unique et très complet, qui s'adresse aux personnes qui se sentent seules et perdues, qui sont en période de transition, qui ont besoin de savoir qui elles sont vraiment et ce qu'elles veulent au plus profond de leur être.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Sound - The medicine of Future

The Healing effect of Sound. Sound has a healing effect that can cure any part of our body. This healing effect of sound can...